Sunday, October 10, 2010

PlayHouse - 1/6 US Navy SEAL Team Ten

This is my third 1/6 military figure and is also my first military figure from PlayHouse. Initially it was stated to be released in two months ago but was delayed till somewhere around end of last month. PlayHouse has made them a strong competitor to other brand in releasing this US Navy Seal Team Ten. A lot of 1/6 figure collector gave a good preview and set high expectation for this figure even before it was available in the market.

Frankly speaking this figure really stands out not only because of the numerous accessories but it has been seen as one of the most accurate figure compare to the real deal. I'm glad when i first saw some simple review on the forum and even more excited when i have it in my hand and  that my local toy store offer a decent price on it:) I certainly hope that there will be more comparable figure from PlayHouse in the future. 




No comments:

Post a Comment