Thursday, October 7, 2010

PG RX78-2 + Custom Set#2 (Clear body & Weapon) + Plex One Piece Mini Big Head Vol 1 + 3 + 4

I've been a little less in plamo lately which i have my focus on various of figurine especially on the 1/6 scale figure. Well since the day i started become collectibles hunter i've always stay on gunpla but the interesting is i find there are other collectibles that worth to own as well. So as of now, i've been into a little bit of everything i like^^ 

I'm a big fans of RX78-2 long time ago before i bump into this hobby, and finally got my chance to grabbed myself the most detail grade the Perfect Grade RX78-2 together with the Custom Set #2 (Clear body + Weapon) with a super cheap price that i found on yahoo auction Hong Kong. Coincidently a friend mine from Hong Kong was coming back last month that offers his help to get any collectibles back for me. Therefore without any hesitation this awesome deal was made. 






Apart from gunpla that i request my friend to help me get for me, i also spotted few figurines that worth to get. There are the from the well known Japanese anime series One Piece called the Mini Big Head by Plex. I've got myself the Vol 2 and only lack of Vol 1, 3 and 4 and as i browsed through yahoo auction Hong Kong, all 4 vol of MBH were there to be bid or purchased:) 

Plex One Piece Mini Big Head Vol 1 Grand Line Tonyuu Arc




Plex One Piece Mini Big Head Vol 3 Sky Island



Plex One Piece Mini Big Head Vol 4 Water Seven



No comments:

Post a Comment