Thursday, October 21, 2010

MG 1/100 RB-79 Ball (Shark Mouth) + MG 1/100 RB-79K Ball The 08MS Ver

Buying these two Master Grade gundam was once my target from the day i saw the plamo review on it but sadly they were the earlier release kits that were sold out long time ago before i was into this hobby.

I was glad back then when Bandai announced the one of the MG for 30th Anniversay was Ball Ver.Ka. I didn't even hesitated for a single minute to add it as one of my collection. After the long waiting, finally both the MG Ball Shark Mouth Version and MG Ball 08MS Version were set to be reproduced in August this year. This was such a great news for me to complete my MG Ball collection.





The unique of MG Ball Shark Mouth is this piece of shark mouth water slide decal
*picture taken from Dalong.net



As for the MG Ball 08MS, there is an exchangeable double gun unit and a single one where only this version has it
*picture taken from Dalong.net

No comments:

Post a Comment