Wednesday, March 10, 2010

MG Astray Red Frame Kai - Prelude

Gundam Astray in Master grade is one of my best liking design among many of others. I was nearly grab the MG Astray Blue Frame upon its grand release but soon there was rumor saying that the red red frame will be coming not far from the blue frame release date. So, there i decided to wait for the red frame and is really worth to wait for it. Frankly speaking, i like both the blue and red frame, is just that the shinning chrome platted katana from red frame has caught my eyes^^ Moreover, to collaborate with Bandai 30th Anniversary, the clear part is attached along with it, that's what make me go for red frame:D

I was quite impressed with registered SAL shipping service provide by Amiami.com as my parcel arrived within 10days^^ Hope that they will maintain their satisfying service to all big boy toys lovers out there.






No comments:

Post a Comment