Friday, March 5, 2010

L.E.D Mirage -10th Anniversary Limited Edition & VF-1 Valkyrie ` Minmay 2009 Special

Apart from my great interest in gumdam and zoids plastic kit, this would be my first plastic kit in other series. Starring "The Five Star Story" or to be called by The FSS in common, it has been famous in its manga/anime series. I have observed The FSS plastic kit for some times already, but still waiting for the right moment to grab one. Until recently i found one with a super-duper cheap price and some more is a 10th anniversary version. So, without second thought, i placed order for it.

On the other hand, if you did follow closely on my blog, you find out that i only collect those cute little plastic model plane which is famously known as the "EggPlane". Well this would also be my first time ever collecting the 1/72 VF-1 Valkyrie from Hasegawa. As for the time being, i'll have to stored them nicely in my treasure hut, till the suitable day comes they will be greatly build.^^





No comments:

Post a Comment