Thursday, March 3, 2011

SoldierStory - 1/6 U.S.NAVY SEAL SDV TEAM 1

It has been two busy months for me since the beginning of the year that pushing me back in blogging about my hobbies. Well, i never gave up on it but only being less on certain collectibles or should i say stay focus on certain collectibles from now onwards.

There are plenty of reasons on my decision, one of it is because i'm into too many different collectibles before and i can't seem to cope with. On the other hand, being focus on one kind of a collectibles gives me more time to do other things that i missed out last year.

As i was just upgraded from husband to daddy, it is reasonable for me to spend more time with my wife and my little princess instead of just keeping all the time occupied with my collectibles. Although i was little late got into 1/6 figure but i guess this is the kind of the collectible i will continue add in my collection while letting go some others in the same times.

So let's talk about this time purchase. This is my forth military figure and is from the Soldier Story the U.S Navy Seal SDV Team 1. I got this awesome figure from a trusted seller in lyn.net with the pre-order price, so i pretty happy with it. Soldier Story figure has always win over the hearts of its loyalty collector to continue support them as their accessories are top notch as well as the costume tailoring.

Most of the collector into 1/6 will normally care about the head sculpt and it really plays a very important part for collector whether to go for it or not. As for this figure the head sculpt is accurately molded like Stephen Lang who plays the role Colonel Miles Quaritch in the multi-award winning film, Avatar.

Let's hope that Soldier Story will continue their professionalism in producing more and more awesome figure in coming months.



No comments:

Post a Comment