Friday, March 11, 2011

Sideshow - 1/6 Store Exclusive Blackhole Stormtrooper - Unboxed

This is my second 1/6 figure from Star Wars by SideShow the Blackhole Stormtroopers Store Exclusive Version. My first ever bought Star Wars 1/6 figure was the 501st Legion Vader's Fist Clone Trooper. According to Sideshow website, the Store Exclusive for this trooper means this item is only available for purchase directly from an authorized Sideshow Retailer but actually you can still find it in ebay or like me i got it from lyn forum^^

I like this version of stormtroopers as this is the only troopers in black color and of cause the paint makes this figure another selling point. I believe this is a must get figure for those who have the 1/6 Darth Vader for they looks freaking awesome when put together especially with Darth Vader standing in the middle with two Blackhole Stormtroopers standing side by side:))









No comments:

Post a Comment