Monday, January 11, 2010

Massive Haul Arrival

Some massive parcel arrived today at my doorstep all the way from Japan and US^^



Finally, i've completed my Eggplane series upon the release^^ I got total of 17 Eggplane now (TH1 to Th16 + 1 special^^) I believe hasegawa will continue their new release soon =D



Yea, these are the secone and third muggs i've collected. Got attracted for the first time saw this G.I.Joe Mighty Muggs^^




Another revoltech from the "Doko Demo Issyo" serries. starring "Suzuki" the robot...



Hehe...my danbo amazon family has arrived. Soon i'll sanp a family photo to share with all^^

2 comments:

  1. omg those eggplane are so damn cute!! adui poison ni.... where can i order it other than hlj?

    now i see the diff between the 2 danboard. hehe. and, nice mugg!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey bro,

    thx for the compliments^^

    those latest eggplane i ordered it from HLJ and also HWJ^^

    ReplyDelete