Saturday, July 25, 2009

Big "present" from RTD

I was on my way home using the same route that i always do after a long tired working hours on night shift. Just right after i passed-by the "typical" roundabout where we can found in most of the Kuching area, there comes a RTD (Road Traffic Department, which also known as JPJ - Jabatan Pengangkutan Jalan in Malay) operation awaits and inspect every car that pass by.

Initially i was blocked by one of the officer due to my car screen issue(which it was failed based on his visual check). There were lots of "victim" been blocked before i joined them. So another officer came to me and requested my driving licence(as this is the normal procedure^^). I wasn't awared that actually my driving licence was expired about 1 month ago until the officer told me ><.

But thank God that the officer was really good in attitude that he kept saying sorry to me which he has to issue me a summon. He also informed me that there will be an "Everyday RTD road block operation" last for the whole week. To my friend out there, just be extra alert when you are on the road, ok. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment