Saturday, July 18, 2009

Air Brush Compressor

Fyi, i'm only into this modeling kits for about half a year, but i'm willing to extend my hobby from a simple snap-fitting to painting or even modification. In order to do the painting, i've prepared most of the tools which is necessary and finally, my Air Brush Compressor has arrived to complete my painting accessories. To be precise, it wasn't arrived at my doorstep but at Pos Malaysia Mail Center Kuching on 16th July. As our Pos Malaysia parcel policies stated it will arrived within a week or less than 10days, so they will probably loosen their effort to send out immediately =(. That's the reason why i headed to their mail center to collect it this morning instead of waiting them to send out^^ Well, here's some picture to share with you guys =)


The seller pack it nicely with plastic tape^^

Some simple specification stated on the box

The real look of the compressor

This is a compressor made in Taiwan with brand HSENG model AS186

Top up my paint from the seller

Hopefully will share with you all on my first AB kit soon^^

No comments:

Post a Comment