Monday, June 15, 2009

Thank God...

During noon time today right after I done my postage at the post office, i proceed to Saberkas(shopping mall) for my pc monitor repair. I had a car accident when i passed by Jalan Laksamana Cheng Ho. My Iswara was hit by a "white" color Harrier from the back. Then i went out from my car to check the severity of the damage. Unexpectedly i only see few scratches on my car bumper while compare to the Harrier, the bumper was at least 40% scratched and the plate number almost all broken into pieces. I really wanna thk Lord Jesus Christ who protected me during the the accident happenned. For your information, i didn't ask for any compensation from the car owner who hits me becaused i believe God spare my life that i'm still alive and able to share what i've been through.


2 comments: