Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day Dinner

First of all, i would like to wish all the fathers around the world and especially to whose who bump into my blog a happy Father's day. I believe most people will celebrate today and as for me and my family, we all went to church for sunday worship in the morning and have our dinner together at night. I've made reservation early yesterday for tonight's dinner because i expect it would be lots of people who also celebrate today by having their dinner outside. Hahaha, guess what, our dish served to us one by one after about 15 mins after we arrived at the restaurant. I noticed some family around us cannot understand why they arrived before us but our dishes served to us before them =P...so always remember made reservation before u go for dinner especially on important occasion =D. Alright enough talking, enjoy some picture...

Hong Kong Cuisine at 4th mile near to The Banquet

Mommy & Daddy

Mommy, Daddy, Me & Wifey Jasmine

Both my sis and bro not is the family photo because they left for our next destination. XD

My Elder Sis - Dawn

My Youngest Brother - Ridge

The ketchup Chicken

Eggplant Tou Foo with mince pork sauce

Pear Duck

Yam Basket

Seafood in Claypot

After having our satisfied dinner, we went for shopping at "100 ¥" shop at RH Plaze BDC.

This is a store where they sell all the stuff made in Japan and imported from there also.

Check it out! Opening Promotion! Each item Rm4.90 in the shop and more stock will arrive next week

Got myself a 290ml plastic mug which can contain water temperature range from -20 to 140°C

2 comments:

  1. Wow, what else did they sell there at the 100Yen Shop?

    Your family look quite close. ^^ Did you plan the whole dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey ya...100 Yen shop sell lots of the kitchen stuff...yup, me and my wife planned the dinner ^__^

    ReplyDelete