Thursday, December 30, 2010

Soldier Story - 1/6 - CIA - SAD Night OPS Version 2

It has been a busy month for me that caused me blog less^^ Well here i am again to update my hauls before the end of year 2010 with some 1/6 figures. Initially i was waiting for other 1/6 military but due to some technical problem that my local toyshop facing end up getting this 1/6 Soldier Story - CIA - SAD Night OPS Version 2

As usual this 1/6 military box set comes with a lot of accessories and is selling in a higher price as compare to other same brand military box set. This CIA Ver 2 has been released some time ago before i was into 1/6 military figure so was either sold out in most of the place or need to paid for higher price to get it. Well, there is none of the figure or collectible that i would pay a sky high price just to get it, If that particular figure was selling like hot cake and i wasn't able grab it with retail price or pre-oreder price then i'll save my bullet for others.

My purchase this time was from the re-stock schedule with about 10% less than the retail price given by my local toys store Hayasa Hobby. Initially i was waiting for the other 1/6 military box set the Soldier Story U.S Navy Seal SDC Team 1 but sadly my local toys store hasn't been given the first batch stock by his supplier so i'll just have to wait till the second batch to arrive or to go for other alternatives.




No comments:

Post a Comment