Sunday, October 4, 2009

My Moon Cake Festival Night

This year Moon Cake Festival night was totally different than any others i have had before. Well, almost every year i have gathering with family for reunion dinner and later on went for some lantern party, but this year only me and my lovely wife went out for celebration^^ Actually we were not only celebrating Moon Cake feast but also my job promotion. Thanks be to God for His guidance for years on my employment that i'm sufficient enough to offer my contribution and competency my new position. We had plan out our program the day before yesterday. So, i'll let the photo do the talking now^^

We went for shopping at the The Spring Shopping Mall and there I saw this cool Hotwheels "Custom '62 Chevy" at one of the toyshop, so my lovely wife bought it for one my promotion gift=D


Later on we decide to try out Kenny Roger Roaster's for our dinner.
Wife Choice: Quarter Meal with 3 side dishes
(1/4 chicken with black pepper source)


Mine Choice: Quarter Meal with 3 side dishes (1/4 chicken with original source)


After a delightful dinner, we went for our 1st movie at newly open MBO Cineplex. We were thinking to try out the couple seat on any movie we are going to watch and guess what, the couple seat is just the same price as 2 single seat.^^(single seat RM11)


Finally we had chose to watch this adventurous thriller movie: A Perfect Getaway


MBO's Cineplax Candy bar


MBO's Cineplax entrance view


Wife and me in the cineplex before the show starts

2 comments: