Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My 1st Figma and Nendoroid

Got myself this fantastic Figma Fate T Harlaown Barrier Jacket Ver. from anime series Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha and Nendoroid Yoko from anime series Gurren-Lagann last 2 weeks from local Kuching lyn sellers spurious and momotoys=) I was full of activity for lately, that's why only free to share my recent haul^^; Both the figma and nendo are quite famous and worth to get from what i've observed in some forum, so let have a look on the product itself=D

Product of Max Factory


Like the gimmick of this figma^^

Product of Good Smile Company


Very adorable nendo

2 comments:

  1. nice! starting to build up ur figurine asset as well? haha, can't wait for the review on both characters... just posted my big Yoko... heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea...will not be collecting a lot but only with those i like lor...hahaha

    ReplyDelete