Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Media Factory - 1/8 The Guitar Legend (by Zemaitis & Greco) and Bandai Ultra-Act Ultraman

Received a parcel today which i expect to be here last week. Anyway, this order was placed back in somewhere end of last month during the 50% shipping off campaign by Amiami. This is the first time i grabbed myself the 1/8 guitar figures by Media Factory. I have no idea how details are the product but judging from the commercial photos, it convince me putting my hands on them^^





Is randomly packed in a box of ten by manufacturer.


My box contains 7 normal + 3 secret :D


Salute on the details



As for the Ultraman, it was the first in this production line called Ultra-Act release by Bandai. I'm glad to get this one with a cheap price. I never had one since i was a kid watching the Ultraman series, so getting this one kinda fulfills my childhood dream and in my humble opinion i think is worth the money to get this one although the details are so-so only.






No comments:

Post a Comment